Key Event Highlights:
- Entire day of technical tutorials on fundamental materials’ challenges for electrochemical energy storage, opportunities and challenges with solid-state batteries, best design practices for cell engineering, battery modeling and health monitoring, second life design considerations for energy storage, etc.
- Latest industry updates on use of energy storage systems in automotive applications by subject matter experts from major OEMs, Tier 1 system developers and battery makers
- Latest industry updates on use of energy storage systems in large-scale stationary grid/utility storage applications by subject matter experts from major Utility companies, Tier 1 system developers and providers
- Poster presentations
- Complimentary meals and refreshments
- Plenty of industry networking opportunities
- Chance to win some cool prizes in a raffle Giveaway
- An evening cocktails reception and an exclusive guided tour of A123 Systems facility
Event attendees will get an exclusive opportunity to tour A123 Systems new Novi, Michigan (USA) facility firsthand and ask questions to resident experts, and enjoy some light appetizers and beverages while networking with industry peers.