Key Event Highlights:
- Entire day of technical tutorials on fundamental materials’ challenges for electrochemical energy storage, opportunities and challenges with solid-state batteries, best design practices for cell engineering, battery modeling and health monitoring, metals and materials forecasts, patenting energy storage inventions, etc.
- Latest industry updates on use of energy storage systems in automotive applications by subject matter experts from major OEMs, Tier 1 system developers and battery makers
- Latest industry updates on use of energy storage systems in large-scale stationary grid/utility storage applications by subject matter experts from major Utility companies, Tier 1 system developers and providers
- Poster presentations
- Complimentary meals and refreshments
- Plenty of industry networking opportunities
- Chance to win some cool prizes in a raffle Giveaway
- An evening cocktails reception and an exclusive guided tour of INTERTEK Battery Testing Center of Excellence
Event attendees will get an exclusive opportunity to tour INTERTEK’s 200,000+ square-foot Battery Testing Center of Excellence to learn about the latest testing methods for batteries of all sizes from coin-cell through electric vehicles. INTERTEK performs a variety of tests out of this facility, to industry and global standards, including life-cycling, vibration, environmental, abuse and safety certifications. See this facility firsthand and ask questions to resident experts, and enjoy some light appetizers and beverages while networking with industry peers.