Key Event Highlights:
- Several unbiased and in-depth presentations by Dr. Paul Gifford – a leading independent electrochemist – on topics including:
- Fundamentals of electro-chemistry – thermodynamics, electrokinetics, types of reactions, cell design principles, etc.
- Latest advances in raw materials – anodes, cathodes, electrolytes, separators, etc.
- Overview of manufacturing processes – cylindrical cells, prismatic cells, pouch cells, etc.
- Battery safety – charge and discharge control, tools for evaluation, etc.
- Technologies beyond Li Ion – LiS, Li-Air, etc.
- Emerging technologies for large-scale applications – flow batteries, high temperature batteries, etc.
- Fuel cells – solid oxide, PEM, etc.
- Latest industry updates on use of energy storage systems in automotive applications by subject matter experts from major OEMs, Tier 1 system developers and battery makers
- Latest industry updates on use of energy storage systems in large-scale stationary grid/utility storage applications by subject matter experts from major Utility companies, Tier 1 system developers and providers
- Poster presentations
- Complimentary meals and refreshments
- Plenty of industry networking opportunities
- Chance to win a Samsung Galaxy® tab and more in a Giveaway
- An evening cocktails reception and an exclusive guided tour of Ricardo facility with their industry partner A2Mac1
Event attendees get an exclusive opportunity to join Ricardo and their industry partner A2Mac1 for a facility tour as they offer a behind-the-scenes look into their EV/Hybrid Analysis service that has already bench-marked more than 12 xEVs, including Volkswagen e-Golf, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Tesla Model S. Enjoy your favorite beverage and appetizers while getting an up-close look at some latest xEV battery packs, and networking with industry experts.