Your Official Partner in Green, Alternative & Renewable Energy Sectors
PlugVolt is involved in the business of promoting and fostering joint development efforts in advancing battery and alternative energy storage technologies for medical, military, consumer, industrial, transportation, grid and stationary storage markets.
We are the leaders in offering several key services to this industry including:
Educational Events (Seminars and Webinars)
We offer routine educational battery seminars in North America, and interactive professional webinars (online web-based seminars) focusing on core technical issues and commercial aspects, as well as market forecasts, for batteries and energy storage systems. The webinars can be attended from any computer with a good internet connection, offering ultimate convenience and ease of access.
Business Consultation and Match-Making
We offer consultation services in multiple technical and commercial areas including, but not limited to:
- Business Formation & Corporate Financial Planning
- Early Stage Funding & Raising Growth Capital
- Intellectual Property (IP) Patent Preparation and Filing
- Technical Evaluation of Energy Storage Solutions
- Comprehensive Application Assessment, Product Testing, and Certification
- Competitive Benchmarking, Pricing, and Market Penetration Strategy
- Battery Market Forecasts
- Development of Engineering Tools – DOE, ANOVA, etc.
- Quality System Implementation & Support – FMEA, APQP, SPC, etc.
- Volume Manufacturing Strategies – Licensing, JV, etc.
- Exit Strategy Formulation – Mergers, Acquisitions, IPO, etc.
You’re invited to contact us today to learn more about how we can leverage our global network of clients and corporations to help you to swiftly, efficiently, and effectively execute on your business plan.
Through our exclusive LinkedIn group that is updated daily, we share the most relevant and up-to-date industry updates with group participants, including press releases and any other publicly available key technical and/or commercial information related to the battery and energy storage industries. Register for free today, if you’ve not already signed up to be a member of this group.